What will happen on my first visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Your first visit will include the following:
- An introduction to your doctor and team.
- Review of your dental and medical history
- Review of your dental x-rays and/or taking new x-rays or a 3D image as required
- An examination focusing on your presenting needs and/or concerns
We will discuss our findings and answer any questions you may have about treatment. Our goal is to help you come to an informed decision regarding your care.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to exam/surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.